CAS

CAS

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

White Dwarf #9 - The Lichway -An Adevnture


The Lichway

This is not an outstanding adventure by any means but it has some nice ideas in it. Seeing hoe much they packed into this densely worded 3 page adventure I just wish Dragon Magazine had done the same kind of thing. My memory is a bit sketchy but I remember a number of interesting adventures in White Dwarf. Back in the day I would have been more than satisfied if Dragon had done a few pages each issue and something like the Fiend Factory each issue. A bit of adventure and some new monsters. A nice thing about the Lichway is it immediately started me thinking on how to change it for my own campaign. A bit of inspiration and a halfway decent map that is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Generic messages by Anonymous users will be deleted.