CAS

CAS

Friday, June 7, 2019

Lord Gosumba and 4 decades of Greyhawk gaming


https://www.twitch.tv/lordgosumba/videos

Lord Gosumba and  4 decades of Greyhawk gaming

Jay Scott/Lord Gosumba runs a game on twitch that is a dream for any Greyhawk gamer and/or miniature campaigner. While I'd love to be pushing my own minis around this groups adventures it is a treat to watch and amazing to see their game.

I've loved minis since I had my first Marx Fort Apache or Knights Castle with Viking Raiders or Navarrone Mountain. Then paper map and cardboard counter wargames from Avalon Hill. Then there was this place in Gettysburg PA outside that battlefield that had a huge miniature display of the battle. Little did I know I was hooked for life.

Lord Gosumba and company have built a dream. Here is a museum piece come alive with adventure and battles fought in miniature before your eyes, and all set in Greyhawk.

They have it all on youtube and twitch with announcements on a discord channel. Here is the twitch link and I recommend that everyone check it out, follow if you like or go the next step, support these fantastic videos and live events, and subscribe.

https://www.twitch.tv/lordgosumba/videos


1 comment:

  1. Jason, Thank you so very much for such kind words! We will continue our 39+ year journey in my Order of Ulek, Greyhawk setting Campaign, for years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Generic messages by Anonymous users will be deleted.