CAS

CAS

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Gary Gygax


I listened to a talk by Gygax once back in the early 80's at a convention but that was the only time. And yet he has had a major influence on my life since I first picked up the Holmes basic set. I was searching for wargames at my local KB Toy and Hobby. I'd seen the booklets on a spinner rack they had there but it was this set that first introduced me to the game.

So for today to honor the man I'm going to break out the box, write up an adventure and sling some dice and drink a cold drink (and pour a second for the man who is not forgotten). I just want to say Thank You to Gary Gygax and the vast number of hours of adventure and excitement he brought to me over these many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Generic messages by Anonymous users will be deleted.